METERING SKID SOLUTION
As a complete solution provider, we cover all needs, from consulting, engineering, manufacturing, testing, at Site installation and implementation of Compact Metering /Proving Systems based on our own components and technologies for:
- Batch Measurement: Loading / Unloading
- Continuous Measurement: Pipeline
- Blending and Additive Injection Units
CUSTODY METERING PACKAGE
The Compact Metering System designed by BOPP & REUTHER MESSTECHNIK GMBH is a fully assembled automated Metering solution built upon a framed base that can be installed permanently or be portable to move and measure the amount of product being transferred
Our Metering/Proving Package a tailored solution reflecting the comprehensive understanding of International Measuring Directives and newest Metrological Regulations (MID, OIML, etc..).
Local normative or customer-specific requirements available could be evaluated and integrated into the design.
Thorough tests are performed on each CMS before leaving our premises:
- Leakage test
- Calibration test of the Complete Measuring/Proving System
SIZING AND SELECTION
Properly sizing of the Metering SKID consists of choosing a Line-size that optimizes the trade-off between measurement error at minimum Flow rate and pressure loss and/or liquid velocity at maximum flow rate.
Metering SKID should be sized for the current average continuous production-flow rate.
The following Parameters are needed to design a suitable SKID-Solution:
- Application: Batch (Loading – Unloading) or Continuous Measurement
- Fluid being metered
- System Operating Flow Min-Norm-Max (m3/h)
- Operating Temperature (°C)
- Operating Pressure (bars)
- Operating Density (kg/m3)
- Operating Viscosity (mPa.s)
- Power Supplies Available
- Explosion proof Design
- Line Size / Piping – ANSI Class
We provide modular complete solution using our own products and those from other leading manufacturers in detail consisting of:
- Shut-Off Valves
- Filter and Air Release Element
- Process Instrumentations (Temperature – Pressure – Density)
- Sensing (Metering) Element (Mass or a Volumetric flowrate)
- Proving Connection
- Control Valve
- Flow Computer
- For LPG (Liquefied Gas), a Dynamic fluid pressure control must be included in the Metering Line in order to prevent vaporization.
- The pressure control loop is implemented in the batching flow computer, using continuous signal interchange with Pressure transmitter installed in the metering Line.
- It triggers the set-stop valve to increase back pressure in order to maintain the fluid by constantly monitoring its vapor pressure.
- Oil and Gas
- Mechanical and plant engineering